Welcome to the Coalition of National Health Education Organizations
19th Annual Advocacy Summit -
Equipping and Empowering Advocates for Public Health
October 21-23, 2017
For more information click here.
View the Call for Abstracts here.
View the 21st Century Scholarships here.
The Coalition has as its primary mission the mobilization of the
resources of the Health Education Profession in order to expand
and improve health education, regardless of the setting.
What does the Coalition do?
- We facilitate national level communication, collaboration
and coordination among the member organizations.
- We provide a forum for the identification and discussion of
health education issues.
- We formulate recommendations and take appropriate
action on issues affecting member interests.
- We serve as a communication and advisory resource for
agencies, organizations and persons in the public and
private sectors on health education issues.
- We serve as a focus for the exploration and resolution of
issues pertinent to professional health educators.